Different ways to overcome challenges – our responses
2nd International workshop on models of care in 2018 – Joint Action on HIV and Co-Infection Prevention and Harm Reduction HA-REACT
WP7 will organise the 2. International workshop as a satellite event of the 18. International conference on Integrated Care “Value for People and Populations: Investing in Integrated Care” that will take place in The NBC Congrescentrum, Utrecht, Netherlands 23 – 25 May 2018.
The HA-REACT 2. International workshop will take place on May 24, 2018, in the NBC Congrescentrum, Utrecht, Netherlands. Workshop will consist of presentations and panel discussions. The workshop will be organised to improve international collaboration on integrating care and quality of care for people who use drugs, as well as to facilitate networking and knowledge transfer, exchange experiences and good practices.
Partners from different initiatives will bring forward their good practices so others can follow in their path. The goal of the workshop is to present results of the national workshops organised in 2017 – 2018 in Lithuania, Hungary, Czech Republic and Estonia.
Workshop will focus on:
- What are the current trends in substance addiction – are we ready for new challenges?
- Integrated care for people who use drugs – latest trends, developments and perceptions
- Moderated panel discussion together with other Health Programme actions:
- Barriers to integrated care and how to overcome them
- Models of care for treating Hepatitis C among people who inject drugs
- Lessons learned from national workshops
We expect approximately 50-60 participants including HAREACT focus countries Hungary, Lithuania and Czech Republic. Workshop programme and practical information will be available soon!